How to Start the Process to Get a Pet Portrait Commissioned
Get a Pet Portrait Commissioned in Three Easy Steps!
1. Submit Payment and complete the contact form with information about your pet, a clear picture as a reference photo, and any story or information that helps capture your pet's personality.
*You will be contacted to confirm that it has been received.*
* See below photo for tips
2. Get photo updates on the progress of your commissioned work. You'll be able to provide feedback and input on how your pet's portrait is coming around.
*Commissioned works generally take 5 weeks to complete depending on the current work load at the studio. Please contact me if you have a deadline that falls sooner than that time frame*
3. Pet Portraits will be ready for pick up or to be shipped to you! We'll contact you when it's ready for it's fur-ever home
Tips for photographing your pet:
What sets Pet Portraits by Virginia apart?
Preserve Precious Memories
My goal is to make sure that you are satisfied with the final product. You will receive progress photos of your piece during the process. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Best of all, free shipping when your portrait is ready for it's "fur-ever" home!
There's nothing quite like a custom picture of your pet. I'd love to paint a picture of them for you! It's Easy!
1) Complete the checkout here for this item.
2) Visit https://www.artyourselfstudio.com/petportraitsbyvirginia.html#/ to complete a request for a commission and learn more about the commission process to get your portrait started. Be sure to submit your reference photo using the questionnaire after purchase
Your pet portrait is ready for it's "Fur-ever" home 4 weeks after it's commissioned
... Additional puppy will cost 100 extra
* Now Offering Oil Painted Pet -Traits
see pricing below and email me with any questions.